Entertainment Professional with Production experience seeks challenging new position using my expertise. I aspire to work with a collaborative team of talented individuals and produce work that serves both a functional and imaginative purpose. As part of a team I will continue to seek out knowledge of the field that compliments my skills and education.
Freelance Sr. Producer
November 2016 – Present
Clients: Dodge, Nissan, Nio
August 2016 – November 2016
Clients: Sony, Hasbro, Cartoon Network
July 2015 – August 2016
Clients: Volvo, Samsung, Dodge, Fiat, Chevy, Nike
June 2015 – June 2015
Clients: Discovery Channel
May 2015 – June 2015
Clients: E3 Microsoft Press Conference
April 2015 – May 2015
Clients: Samsung, Twix, T-mobile
March 2015 – March 2015
Clients: Coke Company, McDonalds, Ne-Yo’s Live Concert
October 2014 – February 2015
Clients: Infiniti Motor Company, Bungie Games (Destiny)
Freelance Production Coordinator
October 2014 – November 2014
Freelance Production Coordinator
July 2014 – October 2014
- Member of the Live-Action Promo Production team
- Create and maintain shoot calendars and assignment grids for multiple projects
- Help identify and negotiate with freelance crews, vendors, venues and locations
- Support Director on location and in-studio shoots for On-Air Promotions, Digital Media, Ad Sales and Off-Air shoots as assigned
- Coordinate shipment and tracking of all purchased or rented production equipment as required
- Help assure compliance with Guild, Union, Labor, and Minor requirements
- Create and manage small scale budgets
- Prepare and submit timecards and other paperwork to the payroll companies
- Support Head of production by managing assigned areas within larger budget
- Help monitor and track actual costs on assigned projects
- Maintain all relevant legal and financial administrative responsibilities as they pertain to production projects
Freelance Designer / Coordinator
May 2014 – June 2014
January 2014 – April 2014
- Provided operational, creative and administrative support for each Project.
- Responsible for Scheduling, Budgeting, Problem Solver and Client Liaison.
- Assisted in the post-production process including offline editing, ordering graphics, music direction, and delivery to air.
- Participated in creative brainstorming sessions to generate highly creative, unexpected and breakout ideas for clients.
- Proficient in implementing layers of feedback quickly while still maintaining a positive attitude.
- Supported the production team throughout every aspect of production from pre-production through post-production to final delivery.
- Provided solutions to obstacles in the Pipeline.
- Managed the team from milestone to milestone, completing Projects on time and on budget.
- Managed multiple broadcast and theatrical projects such as sizzle reels, launch campaigns, retrans campaigns, radio spots, episodic, network promos, and trailers.
- Directed VO sessions, and approved audio mixes and final spots.
- Communicated directly with Clients.
Clients: Starz Entertainment (Season Promotional), FOX-Mindy Project TV Promo, FX-Sons of Anarchy TV Promos, Cinema Con-Sony Division, FOX-2014 NCTA Reel
October 2012 – December 2013
- Assist producers
- Coordinate projects
- Assist in design work for broadcast and theatrical
- Design for all projects ready for finishing
- Create style frames and concepts for new contracts
- Create, re-format, and render needed graphics for trailers or broadcast spots both domestic and international
Design Projects include: Roto & Tracking on The Desolation of Smaug Trailers for Domestic and International Release, Tracking & Compositing on NFL-Monday Night Intro, Compositing, Green Screen & Particle Effects on Hunger Games-Moving One Sheets, Project Lead—Concept Design, 2D Animation & Delivery on Old Boy-Trailers for Domestic and International Release, 2D Animation & 2D Motion Graphics on Insidious 2-Trailers and International Release
Technical Skills: Mac/PC Hardware including Mobile devices, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Pro, Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya, Nuke, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Powerpoint, Google Docs, Drive, Gmail, Calendar & Outlook.
Education and Honors
Art Institute – Orange County, CA (2012)
Santa Ana, CA
Bachelor of Science – Visual FX and Motion Graphics GPA: 3.6
Awards* PromaxBDA’s 2012 Student Portfolio Night
University of Irvine (2009)
Bachelor of Business Administration – FinanceGPA: 3.9
Activities- Walking dogs, Learning to cook, Adventures, Trying New restaurants, Running, Learning New Technology, Art, Movies, Books, Social Networks, Good Wine….